Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence and is a condition affecting over 100 million men in the U.S. Men suffering from impotence cannot attain or maintain an erection that’s good enough for sexual intercourse, in turn causing embarrassment, relationship problems, and other trouble. Luckily, there is treatment for those bothered by ED, but it is important to visit a professional to learn more if this condition does not cease on its own.
A few more facts about erectile dysfunction:
· ED has many causes. Heart disease, diabetes, stress, certain medications, and age are contributing factors to the condition
· It is estimated that 35% to 50% of all men with diabetes will suffer from ED.
· Most ED is treatable but many men need the services that a doctor provides to find the right solution.
· Lifestyle changes can have a positive impact on ED symptoms. Watch what you eat, take multivitamins, avoid tobacco, alcohol, and illegal drugs.
· You should visit the doctor to find the culprit of your medical condition and to begin Hartford erectile dysfunction treatment.
· Hormonal changes may also cause erectile dysfunction.
· Men who are affected by ED oftentimes find it embarrassing to talk to their doctor about the condition and go untreated. Never feel embarrassed because the doctor understands and is there to help.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common medical conditions that a man experiences but one that is treatable with the right steps taken. It may be a combination of treatments that work best to resolve your problems with ED. Use the information above to overcome ED and regain the healthy sexual lifestyle that you want and need to enjoy. Men at every age deserve to enjoy their sex life, even if ED threatens to stand in the way.